Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Operation Organization

The last time this closet will be seen this way is right....now!


New


I've realized that my closet is not necessarily getting any bigger and well, my clothes collection isn't getting any smaller so it's time to work with what I have! This whole overhaul will involve getting rid of things I can live with out (and taking it to the consignment shop to make some much needed moola!) and possibly a trip some where for some inexpensive storage stuff. I guess I'll figure out what that stuff is later.


As if there isn't enough proof of the terror that awaits me let's add some more! New2


 


Really I'm embarrassed..New3


P.S.! The fishies are still alive! They are still going through an anorexic phase as of now but I'm sure it will pass. If not, anybody know any good fish whisperers?



No comments:

Post a Comment